Lyngdorf Audio’s newest processor launches at CEDIA Expo 2019
Introducing the newest processor from Lyngdorf Audio: the MP-60 immersive sound processor. The MP-60 will be unveiled next week at CEDIA Expo in Denver, but here are some highlights:
- New HDMI 2.0b board capable of supporting video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz : YCbCr 4:2:2 (4:4:4/RGB), 600MHz with Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG on all inputs and outputs (18 Gbps).
- Decodes up to 16 native audio channels, which allows for introducing support of DTS:X® Pro as well as DOLBY ATMOS®, AURO 3D®, and legacy formats.
- Optional DCI-compliant AES67 input/output board as well as an optional DCI-compliant AES3: DB 25 input and/or output board option for integration with digital cinema servers and other third-party products.
- Roon Endpoint (awaiting certification)
- Main output can receive eArc (Enhanced Audio Return), which allows for an Atmos encoded bitstream returned from the TV as well as dynamic Lip-Sync.
- HDMI matrix switch routes any of the 8 HDMI inputs to any of the 2 HDMI outputs or the HDBaseT output.